Due to the recent COVID 19 pandemic, our practice is implementing a number of measures to ensure the safety or our patients and our staff. We are committed to doing our best in response to Coronavirus and will do our best to keep you updated. These policies will remain in effect until further notice.
- One guest per patient (this includes ultrasound)
- No children under the age of 18 (unless they have an appointment with one of the providers in our practice)
- If you come with the person who drives you to your appointment, please ask them to stay in the car.
- Please do not come to our office if you have any upper respiratory symptoms or a fever. Please call our office for instructions.
- Please call the office if you have been exposed to a suspected case of COVID 19, or, if you have recently traveled to any of the following countries in the past 14 days: China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or Iran.
We look forward to caring for you, as always, and we do apologize for any inconvenience. Please call (607) 754-9870 with any questions or concerns.
For more information visit https://www.CDC.gov and https://health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus